Anyone in WV???

Several of the Tractor Supply stores have monthly swaps. I don't think the stores sponsor them, but they allow use of the parking lots. I've been to one in Clarksburg/Bridgeport area, Gallipolis, and Marietta. Rural King used to do one in Parkersburg but I think the gal that organized it moved it somewhere else.
I just stumbled on that swap at the Southside Tractor Supply this past weekend. Came home with three chicks and three ducks, lol. There is a Facebook page, Parkersburg Animal Swap or something like that.

New to the site, but I am also from WV! Sadly I lost the last three of my original 6 hens (that I got last October) last night to a predator, so I currently no longer have any chickens. But we're going to continue upgrading the chicken the run to make it more predator proof and try again.
Where are you located?

I haven't been on here in a while, but I wanted to share some exciting news! Looks like we're going to have an APA Poultry Show in WV. First step will be to start a WV Poultry Club. If you're interested let me know. I'm not the organizer, but as I get information I will be sharing it.

Interested!
@faykokoWV

Hi everyone!
I find myself with more Muscovy ducklings than I can handle so I'd like to sell 6 of them ($5 each sound fair?). They are about 3-4 weeks old, happy and healthy as far as I can tell.
I'm near Huntington and I can drive a bit to meet.
Please pm me if you're interested. Thanks!

IMG_0089.JPG

Back
Top Bottom