Anyone in WV???

Pics
got my roo now i need a Broody!! i got eggs today, bator is full and have no broodies to use... anyone have one close to kville???

im willing to buy...id like one that goes broody alot that i can use in my times of need.. (i have many lol)

let me know ASAP.

pm me or use my personal email... [email protected] (personal is faster)

thanks in advance!!
samantha

I hatched out some barnevelders and it looks like I'm going to have extra roos, anyone in the Charleston/Huntington area that wants them they can have them for free. I'll also have some BBS ameraucana boys (once I can tell which are boys)

Its the season for roos lol
wink.png

Quote:
Hey Randy,
How are you guys? Got those Wheaten Marans eggs in the bator. All but one made it to lockdown. That's gonna be a lot of Wheaten chicks.
smile.png
The other 8 are growing like weeds. First four - 1 roo & 3 pullets Second batch - 2 roos & 2 pullets. Not a bad average. Sweet little guys. Little Silkies are growing up too. Refrigerator Guy is still ruling the roost. Thanks so much for sharing. Might need some eggs soon.

Carol & Denis

Hey Randy,
just figured id let you know i found a nice broody today! i picked her up tonight, set her up a "broody cave" (dog kennel with hay lol) and as soon as i sat her down she plopped down just like they were her own so hopefully ill have some chicks soon!!

i may take up your egg offer!! im super excited about these eggs, ill keep you posted

OH- and the roos are fitting in nicely! the free range devil hen is NOT happy about them in her laying box hanging on the wall but she only roosts on it so its no big. they settled in the the pecking order under the bantam americanna which is perfect.....so far no spats!!

Thanks again and ill keep in touch!!
Samantha

Does anyone know if the poultry auction at the old livestock market in Alderson (southern WV) is still taking place? I was told it changed hands and they changed it to the first and third saturday every month. Any of you southern WV folks been to it or know anything about it?

Back
Top Bottom