Anyone in WV???

Pics
Hi, everyone! Saint Marys here, originally from Parkersburg. First time around with chickens. We have two Red Rocks, two Buff Orpingtons, and two Speckled Sussex. They are all five months old, and we have one laying.

Thanks!
smile.png

Hey guys... I'm CT but I really like your state and want to live in WV but do you guys like pizza? Greek pizza? Im from CT where "Best pizza" is, my dad will retire in less then 8 years and i'll own his pizza equipment. I can always lease/lown before then though. Will WV people like this idea and Greek pizza?

Hey guys... I'm CT but I really like your state and want to live in WV but do you guys like pizza? Greek pizza? Im from CT where "Best pizza" is, my dad will retire in less then 8 years and i'll own his pizza equipment. I can always lease/lown before then though. Will WV people like this idea and Greek pizza?

It's kind of hard to say if all WV people will like or not like a certain kind of food. We don't all think alike and the different areas of WV are prone to different cultural habits/trends. I can't say that I even know what a Greek pizza would entail but I can tell you that you will have more business success for that kind of place where the population is more diverse and open to different cuisine.

There's a sweet little river/college town right across the border in OH, called Marietta, that is just such a place. Folks there are always looking for a new experience and it's an artsy little place with great history, a small town look with a big town feel and beautiful Victorian homes.

Another great place for such a restaurant is Huntington, WV...also a nice river/college town that enjoys a diverse culture and cuisine but still has that small town look with a big town attitude.

Both are places where eateries do well, the college kids are from all over the world and they like to try new things and the towns are pretty and peaceful. Lots to do along the river and many places to open a business.

Back
Top Bottom