Anyone in WV???

Pics
Hi! I'm in Martinsburg..........way, way away...lol! Eastern panhandle!
welcome-byc.gif
from Forest Hill, WV! I'm down southeast of Beckley. Glad you joined us!!

ya well it ogt greenbrier county power first
yes the governor really busted his butt to make sure Jim Justice was taken care of before the elderly, sick, and other citizens of WV. Wonder how many people are still going to vote for him? I'm not. I also noticed all the other politicians that were supposedly touring the "Southern counties" totally ignored Summers County. Nope...not voting for them either.

yes the governor really busted his butt to make sure Jim Justice was taken care of before the elderly, sick, and other citizens of WV. Wonder how many people are still going to vote for him? I'm not. I also noticed all the other politicians that were supposedly touring the "Southern counties" totally ignored Summers County. Nope...not voting for them either.
u got that right

gig.gif
There are a lot of people still angry over that. And then there was the letter to the editor sent in from someone in Greenbriar county that is supposedly on a "fixed income". Yep...gonna write another letter to the editor refuting what she said in her letter.

As for now, glad we are getting rain, just hoping we don't lose the power again.

It my have cost me an arm and a leg but i just bought a trio of mottled java chickens. Now i need to get white,black,auburn, and blue if any has any please contact me

Back
Top Bottom