Anyone in WV???

Pics
We had tornados on the leading edge, but since winds were 100 MPH sustained, made it a hurricane....been through them and that's just what it's like, except no discernable 'eye'. I know I saw a cloud of clay dust coming at me like the dust storm in Hildago, it took me 3.2 seconds to open the screen door, house door, and slam them shut behind me....today I am working with one power cord off the generator to finish my broody coop, have two more, making three sitting, and one with new chicks.

Well, off I sent an email to gov Tomlin, I am curious as most people I've talked with had no clue how big this storm was...in Florida we used to place bets on the hurricanes, we had days prior notice, when Charlie swerved off course 15 minutes before we got clobbered and the lights went out I got to admire all three newscasters looking like my avatar...but at least they were on top of it.

i was lucky worst thing that happened was no internet for a couple days and gettin hit by flying leaves since my auto coop door closed with my chickens still outside. At least my daughter got a laugh watching daddy get blown around. lol.

Back
Top Bottom