Anyone in WV???

Hey all, its been a while since ive been on byc and i was havung withdrawals! i currently have a dark brahma cockeral who needs a home. Hes a beautifully marked male, i just need to thin down my roosters. the hens are complaining lol! phone is 304-965-3648. I dont have the net currently, and am asking$15 for him. im located in elkview! im also looking for muscovy hens in chocolate or chocolate pied, or blue and white pied. :) tgis! (thank goodness its spring!)

Thinking of expanding my flock with some silkies. They are an interesting looking bird. Does anyone have any fertilized eggs or chicks? I have also considered ordering from Tractor Supply but the min order is 25. I really only want about six. Would anyone be interested in chicks if I ordered the 25? I'm located in Summersville.

I would be interested in sharing an order of silkies. When were you wanting to order? I don't want want 19 but know a couple others that would probably go in on the order as well. I'm located in the Princeton area.

Anyone near or in Buckhannon, WV??
I lost all my hens to a family of hawks last fall except one. Now my one little hen is getting worn out by the roosters so I am looking for a couple hens, or older pullets to introduce to my flock.
I have a tub full of Easter Eggers and 5 New Hampshire Red chicks (they are about 10 days old now) that I would even be willing to trade a few for a hen even. Im desperate. LOL

I would be interested in sharing an order of silkies. When were you wanting to order? I don't want want 19 but know a couple others that would probably go in on the order as well. I'm located in the Princeton area. 

I thought I would order them as soon as possible. Not sure how long it would take to get them in. Would you be willing to meet in Beckley to get them? I will check at Tractor Supply tomorrow to get price and date.

Back
Top Bottom