Anyone in WV???

I'm in Martinsburg, WV close to Maryland in Berkeley County
Nice to meet you.
smile.png

I am still interested but have a couple questions. Is the minimum order still 25? Do you know approximately when you can expect them? I want to make sure the other 2 people I spoke of are still on track. Also I want to make sure I won't be away when they are ready for pick up. I will be away 24th- 27th then again 3 or 4 days around May 3rd. Thanks. 

Yes, the min order is still 25. I went ahead and ordered them. I thought even if you didn't want them I could try to sell the extras. They are supposed to send me a shipping date in a couple days. I'll let you know as soon as they tell me. If it would happen to be while you are gone I can hold them for you. Thanks.
I did check at a few other places but I have ordered from efowl before and always have had good service and healthy chicks.

MitziM, you all can just take however many you want. I will either keep or sell what you and your friends don't want. Just didn't want you to feel obligated to take more than you really wanted because there are 25.

Last edited:
Thank you EKBell. I was away most of yesterday or would have gotten back to you sooner. It is very nice of you to keep them if I am away when they come. I'll meet you asap and convenient for you. Just let me know. I will talk to the other 2 people tomorrow at work. I'm excited to get them.

Chickens Morgantown WV (facebook page)

So who's interested in selling their extra eggs? Whether you have an extra dozen (my fellow backyard keepers!) or dozens of dozens, the market is there, AND we could make "feed money". Morgantown has no poultry "collective" or "co-op" for small producers yet, so maybe we should start one?
The paperwork to be a small producer (less than 150 dozen/week) is minimal and free; I'm filing, and would be happy to help anyone else who'd like to. NPIP is also a possibility, just a little more detailed.
I'd appreciate any input, share it up so we can reach all those chicken keepers hiding here in Motown!

Back
Top Bottom