Anyone in WV???

[COLOR=808080]Hi All, I havent bn on this thread for three weeks. My computer messed up (982 viruses attacked it) and my I-phone was plugged in at the time so it was affected also.  At any rate Ive had to change my name and reload everything, what a hassle!  I missed several posts and personal messages while my equipment was down, my apologies to those who asked questions or made comments, I wasnt being rude...my computer was.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=808080]Just wanted to let you all know the Animal Swap at TSC in Clarksburg was a success!!! Sold everything I took with me to sell and was asked if I had more. I met a few new people and even won a door prize!  The Animal Swap is an ongoing event at that TSC the first Saturday of every month In Clarksburg (and the last saturday of every month in Weston).  There were ducks, geese, chickens, quail, rabbits, goats and a litter of kitties there this last time and I think everyone went home happy. It was a little chilly there this time but its still early in the season so sending better weather vibes for the next one.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=808080]Hope everyones hatches are going well and also that you all have a Wonderful Easter. Remember to Thank your maker for the sacrifices made for us all, both in the past and in the present.  May your Spring be full of growing things and beauty all around you.[/COLOR]

EK, be sure you DONT eat their eggs or try to hatch them, while they are being medicated with Wazine. You can scramble the eggs and feed them back to them. It sounds like you are creating canabals, but if they are cooked it provides them with protien and they will like them, while not actually knowing they are eating their own eggs. I wasnt aware that the eggs shouldnt be eaten while medicating them and gave my DH the trots, he was highly upset!

EK, be sure you DONT eat their eggs or try to hatch them, while they are being medicated with Wazine. You can scramble the eggs and feed them back to them. It sounds like you are creating canabals, but if they are cooked it provides them with protien and they will like them, while not actually knowing they are eating their own eggs. I wasnt aware that the eggs shouldnt be eaten while medicating them and gave my DH the trots, he was highly upset!

Thanks. I'll make sure to do that. :)

I'm looking to increase my guinea flock. I have three and would like 6-8 more. Anyone have guineas or fertilized guinea eggs? I'm located in Nicholas County but willing to travel. Has anyone who has been to the swaps in Clarksburg or Weston seen any guineas there?

Back
Top Bottom