Anyone in WV???

They're at 5 weeksish now? So I'm hoping to tell gender soon!

The black chested girl looks allot like the one on the far left in the picture! I love the solid white one!

Yep, the far left is their Mommy! I'm guessing the 3rd from the left is daddy, since he's the crested one.

I was glad it happened over a weekend. We just stayed in lol
Finally got a weekend to spend at camp too! Yeah!

I was going to get rid of 4 males, but now have decided I want to breed my OEGBs, but I only have the pair. Hate to make a pen just for a pair, but I've gotten good feedback on them, so might be worth it.

We got a lot of snow but I had to plow through and go to work anyway. I work at a hospital in KY so had to be there. It was not good to drive in for sure but I didn't have any trouble until coming home Saturday morning on my own road.
1f615.png

Looking forward to spring. Plan on hatching some of my Ancona ducks for sure and getting more turkeys.
1f600.png

We got a lot of snow but I had to plow through and go to work anyway. I work at a hospital in KY so had to be there. It was not good to drive in for sure but I didn't have any trouble until coming home Saturday morning on my own road.
1f615.png

Looking forward to spring. Plan on hatching some of my Ancona ducks for sure and getting more turkeys.
1f600.png

Oh wow! That's a stressful situation! The guys got 3 of our 4 trucks stuck trying to get out. It took all weekend. Do you live close to Kentucky then? I'm in elkview.

Are you going to sell any of your Ancona ducklings?

Back
Top Bottom