Anyone Interested In Pet Guinea Pigs?? MA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by luvmychickas, Sep 29, 2009.

1. luvmychickas

luvmychickas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2009
    Massachusetts
    I currently have 4 piggies. Hubby brought home a couple from work that someone needed to place. One is here for the rest of his life, he is a VERY special piggie, but the others I need to place. I have very nice cages for them. Will provide food etc. 2 are mother/daughter and need to stay together (the mother and father are pedigreed and SQ). The other constantly gets picked on by other pigs so she is on her own and VERY sweet and loving, but will need to be the only pig, so she no longer gets picked on. My daughter started JR. High and they get less and less attention since she is so busy and I can only do so much. Please PM me if interested. Thank you [​IMG]

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I wonder if they can go in with a rabbit? I think not because they need different foods.. Extra vit C and such... [​IMG]
    Darn... ooh well..hope you find them a home!

3. luvmychickas

Jul 30, 2009
    Massachusetts
    I never had them in with a rabbit, but like I said I do have really nice large cages for them. Just hoping to find a good home for them [​IMG]

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I'll PM you..[​IMG]

5. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    Id take the little picked on girl if I was closer [​IMG] Good luck thouhg! Im trying to place two of my rats in new homes as well.

6. luvmychickas

Jul 30, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Thanks [​IMG] She is soooo sweet and I feel bad [​IMG] Momma & Rosie have been alone for so long, we added Coco and not mixing well at all [​IMG] I was hoping that they would work it out. There is always a chance they will, maybe? lol

7. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I wish you were closer!
    My daughter has been looking for a sweet guinea pig. She'd prefer a long-haired variety so she can brush it.
    But at the moment, a loving cavy would do! She's been very disappointed at the temperament of the cavies she's petted at the local pet stores.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by