Anyone know if the Goatweb.com website is down?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Blondie, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Blondie

Blondie Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello fellow chicken-lovers! (and goat lovers)

I haven't been able to get into www.goatweb.com website for a couple of days. I get that error message that says "page not available". Any other goat lovers out there having problems accessing that site, too?

I am as addicted to that website as I am to this one! [​IMG]

2. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    i waz a member at that site for awile then i just quit i dont now why but the page dont come up for me either :eek:

3. Chatychick

Chatychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    Its been down before and it should be back up again soon ...it took 3 or 4 days before when it went down last time..I go there adn it says the same thing...guess they forgot to pay the bill this month...lol...

4. sunnychooks

sunnychooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    I've been getting the same message. If you need to satisfy your goat message board addiction (mine too, in addition to chickens [​IMG] ) try www.dairygoatsplus.com. That's a good one , too!

5. zatsdeb

zatsdeb Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2007
    Lincoln, Illinois
    I was wondering about goatweb! I go there everyday, and am going through goatweb withdrawl.
    I hope they are up again soon.
    I do have chickens and ducks and guinea's too. and miniature donkeys... not to mention 2 white saanan goats and 2 boar goats (does) and 1 buck boer goat 5 months old.

Debbie

6. laststraw

laststraw New Egg

Oct 6, 2007
    I know what you mean! We're about to have our FIRST ever Nigerian Dwarf Goat babies - probably in the next 48 hours - and we're having serious Goatweb anxiety! [​IMG] I mean, what if something goes wrong, or what if everything goes right and we have beautiful photos??? [​IMG] Glad to hear it's likely not a permanent thing...

7. Blondie

Blondie Chillin' With My Peeps

laststraw - you can post the pictures here!!

Billy & Ginger:
    [​IMG]

8. ilroost

ilroost Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2007
    weldon il.
    good to see that its not just me not getting on goatweb. i really miss that site as i go on it everyday you can always find me in the mini goat section

9. laststraw

laststraw New Egg

Oct 6, 2007
    Oh, they are quite the pair! Too cute!! I don't know if we'll have babies tonight or not... both girls are acting nutty and talking non-stop, but there's not much discharge and the contractions are still erratic. If we get babies and Goatweb still isn't up - I will post the photos here. [​IMG] Thanks!

I also signed up for the site mentioned above, dairygoatsplus.com, but they have to manually activate your account so I don't know when I'll be able to post there...

10. zatsdeb

zatsdeb Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2007
    Lincoln, Illinois
    I love the little hat! So cute!!

ok, I have to post goat pictures. I am going through goatweb withdrawl big time!!!!
    I just got a new baby, my little black headed buck.
    [​IMG]
    He is a boer goat, 5 months old, name is Samson.
    [​IMG]
    and 2 of my girls, Sharabell the saanan and dixie my Boer yearling.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by