Anyone know what breed this is?

EE's can be really varied bird to bird. I have two: one is black with gold lacing muffs and a beard and the other is white with gold lacing and no beard or muffs. Also, not all are going to come from Ameracaunas. Like nuthatched said, it could have cream legbar lineage.

i thought this was a Easter eager but now tat she has this little feathers on her head idk
Looks like a cream legbar
Also their a month old and this one looks fully feathered already so I’m wondering if I can put her outside with the bigger gang. It’s about 30 degrees or lower everyday because of winter would she be ok
In my opinion, that seems a bit too cold. Our month old chicks are currently inside for the winter.

I got her from eBay and hatched her out in our incubator she had a blue egg but she doesn’t look like a Easter egger
Probably it's a cross with mother Legbar (lays blue eggs) and father another breed. EEs are any blue laying breed crossed with a tan/brown laying breed.
This one looks more like a pure Legbar than a mix, but only the time will tell.

EEs are any blue laying breed crossed with a tan/brown laying breed.
Not always. Many Easter Eggers have parents that were Easter Eggers too.

Easter Egger is any chicken that lays blue or green eggs but does not belong to any recognizable pure breed.

Also their a month old and this one looks fully feathered already so I’m wondering if I can put her outside with the bigger gang. It’s about 30 degrees or lower everyday because of winter would she be ok
I would wait until a little older and warmer. and all can go outside with flock together. And slowly integrate them, see but can't touch for a few weeks is best. They will integrate better in numbers as just adding one can be done it just puts all attention on that one poor bird.

Hey everyone thanks for the replies I appreciate it and seeing most of the mesages yak sent Im definitely gonna wait for them to get older like I said thanks

Also do you know if this is rooster or hen yet? Might not look to good since he so black lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom