Anyone like fishing???

I love to fish. Raised up right. Been fishing since before I can remember. Had a child almost four years ago. I’ve been fishing twice since😆 It’s time for my son to experience what I did. Got to get back to it. I enjoy bass fishing but I also love to get out the cane pole from time to time for some blue gill. Also love spec fishing and can tear up some shellcracker. Late night catfish with some chicken livers is also a fav😄 Fond memories of catching butter cats in the creek at the campsite. I like saltwater fishing too. Just not as many opportunities there. Mostly bank fishing on the west coast of Florida. A little mangrove fishing.

I love to fish. Raised up right. Been fishing since before I can remember. Had a child almost four years ago. I’ve been fishing twice since😆 It’s time for my son to experience what I did. Got to get back to it. I enjoy bass fishing but I also love to get out the cane pole from time to time for some blue gill. Also love spec fishing and can tear up some shellcracker. Late night catfish with some chicken livers is also a fav😄 Fond memories of catching butter cats in the creek at the campsite. I like saltwater fishing too. Just not as many opportunities there. Mostly bank fishing on the west coast of Florida. A little mangrove fishing.
That’s really cool!! Do you ever fish with crank baits or anything like that?

That’s really cool!! Do you ever fish with crank baits or anything like that?
Yes. I have a couple in my tackle box. Top water plugs. I like poppers. My all time favorite is a rubber worm though. Tried frogs and other random stuff, but tend to go rubber worm, crank, popper, in that order😄 Top water plug when I fish the locks over on Lake Kissimmee. I do like shiner fishing, too. Many trips on a pontoon on Kissimmee bass fishing with live shiners. Best memories of my great grandparents. I was fortune enough to have them around into my later 20s and early 30s. They loved to fish.

Yes. I have a couple in my tackle box. Top water plugs. I like poppers. My all time favorite is a rubber worm though. Tried frogs and other random stuff, but tend to go rubber worm, crank, popper, in that order😄 Top water plug when I fish the locks over on Lake Kissimmee. I do like shiner fishing, too. Many trips on a pontoon on Kissimmee bass fishing with live shiners. Best memories of my great grandparents. I was fortune enough to have them around into my later 20s and early 30s. They loved to fish.
That’s amazing!! I love using poppers, I only have one that my boyfriend made me!

That’s awesome! Are Walleye fun to fish for?
Oh yes For sure. normally, they like the deep parts of the lake which I'm probably never gonna bother angling for, but during the run you can just fish from shore and have a good chance at catching some. They fight pretty good, and people say they taste great as well (I just Catch and release tho)

Last edited:
Oh yes For sure. normally, they like the deep parts of the lake which I'm probably never gonna bother angling for, but during the spawn you can just fish from shore and have a good chance at catching some. They fight pretty good, and people say they taste great as well (I just Catch and release tho)
Cool!! I will sometimes eat the fish I catch, but haven’t recently.

That is an AMAZING fish!! How much did it weigh?
That one was about 4 lbs. We caught some up to 6,5 lbs that season.
Not sure if walleye / zander are any different but I use both.

Attachments

• IMG_20220513_093120.jpg
    IMG_20220513_093120.jpg
    610.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom