Anyone looking to move from PDX to Milwaukie, OR?

SamanthaScribe

In the Brooder
Jun 9, 2017
Portland only allows 3 chickens without a permit. Milwaukie allows up to 50, including roosters as long as neighbors do not complain! Also, Milwaukie allows bees.

And we are looking for new tenants for our Milwaukie rental, which includes a chicken coop that has a sod roof with strawberry plants, many fruit and nut trees, and more. It's a 2 bedroom 1 bath duplex with a light bright bonus room that has traditionally been used as an art studio.

Here is the listing - I hope it's OK to post this here, but it's so hard to match up urban homesteaders to friendly landlords. This is an awesome property and we would love to see it used to its potential since we can't live there ourselves!

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/apa/6168479580.html

Portland only allows 3 chickens without a permit. Milwaukie allows up to 50, including roosters as long as neighbors do not complain! Also, Milwaukie allows bees.

And we are looking for new tenants for our Milwaukie rental, which includes a chicken coop that has a sod roof with strawberry plants, many fruit and nut trees, and more. It's a 2 bedroom 1 bath duplex with a light bright bonus room that has traditionally been used as an art studio.

Here is the listing - I hope it's OK to post this here, but it's so hard to match up urban homesteaders to friendly landlords. This is an awesome property and we would love to see it used to its potential since we can't live there ourselves!

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/apa/6168479580.html
Hi Samantha! I realize your post is several years old. If by chance you still own this property or should ever need a future tenant my partner and I would be interested. We currently live in North Portland with chickens, a cat and two well behaved dogs. It would be so great to get out of the city, yet still be close to Portland.
Cheers! Christi

Back
Top Bottom