Anyone male or female?

Attachments

• IMG_5399.jpg
    IMG_5399.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 7
I take that back, could still be a rooster. I found this picture, the rooster looks just like the hen.

You are so lucky, cool husband! But be prepared that half of them or more could be roosters. The ones with the poof on their heads are polish, probably white crested blue, some black crested. The ones with a white spot and stripes are barred rocks.
Thank you

Thank you. Do they fight slot if rooster's I don't want to give them away. I love all of them

You could try having a bachelor pen of roosters but they shouldn’t see the hens or they could fight. If you want to breed them the rooster should still go back in the same pen with the other roosters that night.

Does the bottom of the feet still have yellow? Some of the darker Cochins have dark feet. Also hatchery birds don’t always fit the breed description. There is no other breed with feathered feet of that colour of bantam offered by hatcheries.

You could try having a bachelor pen of roosters but they shouldn’t see the hens or they could fight. If you want to breed them the rooster should still go back in the same pen with the other roosters that night.

Does the bottom of the feet still have yellow? Some of the darker Cochins have dark feet. Also hatchery birds don’t always fit the breed description. There is no other breed with feathered feet of that colour of bantam offered by hatcheries.

Attachments

• 1558970409979.jpeg
    1558970409979.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 1558970311895.jpeg
    1558970311895.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom