Anyone name your chicks yet?

So far of our 18, the two bantam's are named Choco and Raphael (boys named em), our most "dominant" and most likely the top of the pecking order is "Mamon" (Futurama fans will know this one) and she's a red sex link, then there's Sparky who i've named since she's a rambuncious little snit... naming as I go since they seem to grow into their names
big_smile.png

My easter eggers, the ones that survived the winter are named, Fuzzy, Wuzzy, and Nefertiti, who is a silver laced Wyandotte. Wuzzy is my girl though. She always comes running when I come out. All three have been laying one egg a day for the last 3 months. Great little birds, I love them all.

I had eight chicks, but now I only have seven :)() Anyways, so the one that died was named Petals. So the two Rhode Island Reds are named Copper and Goldilocks, the now only one Blue Andalusian is named Col. Grey, and one of my Black Sex link hens (I used an old trick for sexing that breed) is named Black Sparrow, I thought she was a he, so I named her that as in Jack Sparrow lol. I haven't named the other three yet. Also, tomorrow or two days after I'll be getting a Wyandotte.

I have 8 two week old chicks and 2 one week old chicks.. all but 1 have a name..

I have 3 Buff Orpington: Rupunzel Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Honey Boo Boo (my Boyfriend named her)
I have 3 Silkies: Tiana, Tinker Bell (Tink) and Ariel.
I have 2 Golden Lace Wyandotte: Pocahontas and Belle,
2 Silver Laced Wyandotte: Jasmine and I got to name the other one. I

lost two baby's during the first week a Silkie named Cinderella and a White Plymouth Rock named Snow.. so sad.. I'm thinking of getting 2 more silkies this week.. but not sure...

But Obviously my theme besides Honey Boo Boo is Disney Princess's :) I'm going to try and figure out a coop name to go along with them.. if any of them end up being a Rooster he will become Prince Charming.

The 7 baby girls we brought home almost a week ago are all named after flowers or plants (as per the wife): Tulip, Jasmine, Goldy (for Goldenrod), Holly, Rosy, Ivy and Iris. I still can't tell most of them apart. A few of them are getting a bit rambunctious, launching themselves off of the roost bar and even off the top of the feed jar. Have to put a lid on the brooder soon, to keep them from running amok around the house.

Well, we brought home 9 little Old English Game bantams and lost poor little Sassafras last night, but the others are as follows:

Buffs
Both named by myself.
PeachFuzz (Peachy, Peaches, Peach)
Dotty (Dots, Dot)

Blues
Nickle (Nickie- my mom named her)
Piplup (Pip, Pipsters- my sister named her)
Mini (Sister named her)

Chocolates
Kyne (Dinosaur- I don't actually know her whole name, my sister named her)
Snickers (Mom named her)
Truffles (Mom's little one)

And we'll be picking up a little mystery bantam of the same age (6 days) and trying to incorporate that one since we just lost one :( I don't know what I'll be naming that little monster (I call them as a collective group "The Monsters" because they are ferocious little things!), but I'm thinking Tater-Tot at this moment...

We have 5 chicks. My kids named the two Easter Eggers Bella and Pinky and my silkies are Fluff N Stuff, Beth and Edna!

We have 2 silkies, the black one is Kitty, the white one is Jewel. We also got a cochin and she is Buttercup.

We just named our 3 day old babies:
Buff Orps: Lemon and Cucumber (named by my 2 and 4 year olds)
Red star: Molly
Black star: Francine
EE's: Darla and Beyonce (Beyonce is the diva of the flock so far)
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom