Anyone need baby chicks in Eastern PA? SOLD

M@M@2four
Today 3:22 pm SterlingAcres wrote:
M@M@2four wrote:
P@P@2four wrote:
Wait ... where are you again? marlinchaser just said Sara was closer than he is, which is really, really close to where I am. But my wife just drove up to pick up Sebastools from Sara ... today in fact.

Oh well...

Honey--If you think I'm gonna do another 4 hour round trip, you got another thing coming!!! lolololol I forgot to mention I had 5 kids with me all 7 years and under!!! lol Actually it wasn't too bad of a trip to Sara's!

Send him.

lol...I know, I told him that on the phone a few minutes ago--he just chuckled, but I was dead serious!!

I'll go pick them up for you, then you can come get them here since you already know how to find my place.
lol.png

These are all sold or pending pickup.

Waiting to see what hatches tonight on what else is up for grabs.
smile.png

3 Peeps in the hatcher so far.
jumpy.gif

Quote:
I'll go pick them up for you, then you can come get them here since you already know how to find my place.
lol.png

LOL!!! If we only knew!!! We could have totally had a better plan!!! Next time we do these crazy road trips, we need to make a BIG announcement, so one can pick up, drop off, swap, whatever--we could save people a trip and they could just pay the transporter in chickens! We NEED a system!!!
barnie.gif
lol Sorry--I'm still tired from my trip! lol I could have probably killed two birds with one stone!!! No pun intended!
wink.png
lol

Last edited:
M@M@2four :

I forgot to mention I had 5 kids with me all 7 years and under!!!

Just noticed this, did you accidentally pick up an extra kid M@M@2five ?????????????????????????/​

I cant wait until you have lav/black hatching eggs available for sale....i'm secretly waiting in the wings hoping to see you advertising eventually for them (well it's not a secret anymore ha ha)!
ya.gif

Quote:
Just noticed this, did you accidentally pick up an extra kid M@M@2five ?????????????????????????/

LOL--I watch a friend of ours little boy!
smile.png
He's the same age as my youngest(2), so he's a good little playmate for him.
smile.png
Honestly after 4, 5 is no big deal!!!
wink.png

We just got home about an hour ago Jody. The little peeps are settling into their new digs. I didn't want to scare them, so I snapped a few pix without the flash.

Aren't they ADORABLE guys!!!???

3116472203_e920bce275.jpg

I'll mark them, like you suggested Jody. I think I've got 3-4 cockerels in there. They're STACKED.
lol.png

I'm glad I got them when I did, I didn't think you'd sell out today! Sheesh!
big_smile.png
I got some black/lav split birds. Yippeeee!!!
wee.gif

Great pic Shellie! Thanks so much for offering some of these guys a home.

Quote:
A.N.Y.T.I.M.E.

Seriously. I took extra money out of the bank in case you had something cool floating around there.
lol.png
I'm not addicted, I swear.

You should have said something.
th.gif
You know I would have helped you with something cool.
cool.png
Next time...I know you'll be back.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom