Anyone need baby chicks in Eastern PA? SOLD

Hehe Shellie, are you serious? lol Anytime after 4:30 today is good or Thurs/Fri lunch time or after 4.
smile.png

ThreeBoys Chicks - there's more if you're in the mood for a road trip!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Glad someone is taking these. My wife would kill me. I did a mapquest and HINKJC is about 3.5 hours away. I do have some of her Buffs, that I hatced last year....

Somehow a 3.5 hr drive for Jody's birds seems worth it to me.
tongue.png
Come visit. You know you want some more chickies! LOL

Quote:
Oh I'm so beyond serious. Ian looked at me like
idunno.gif
"whatever you want Shell."
lol.png
I'll have to ask when I can come down, we got hit with some nasty ice up here and I still have to grab more feed, plus groceries today or tomorrow.

Ok, just let me know.

Here's what I have right now:

9 peeps from 12/3 hatch
12 peeps from 12/10 hatch

4 are reserved for pick up tomorrow (no age specified)

10 for Shellie
big_smile.png

Who's next?

Oh, and lotsa eggs pipped in bator due tonight.
jumpy.gif

mom'sfolly :

Your birds are beautiful, and I would love some pretty black chicks......!

Me too, but I must ask or do you not know at this point will lavender to lavender give lavender?? I thought(such as blue andulusions) that blue to blue would only give 50% blue, is violet about the same, or am I way off on this??
idunno.gif

Edited because I didnt like the way the question read. Obviuosly lavender to lavender gives lavender, BUT I thought, (but cant back it up) that by having black/splash in the equation that you actually have better chance of more Lavender.

If this makes no sense, sorry in my mind I think I am asking a good question, but now not so sure.​

Last edited:
The chicks for sale are visually black, however some may carry the lavender gene. Lav to lav does give all lavender chicks. We are currently breeding lavender to split lav/black birds, which is producing some lav chicks and some black chicks. We are only continuing with lav chicks for our project, so looking for pet homes for the excess black chicks that are hatching along with them. We are not using blue or splash in this project at all. I hope that answers your question. Thanks for your inquiry.

Quote:
That answers my question, I thought with blue to blue that you got blue,splash,and black. I was wondering if the Lavender gave you the same. Thanks

Quote:
They are closer to you than they are to me.
frow.gif

gig.gif
No room. I may work on them in a couple years. I first need to get a good group of blacks going for good type since lavenders are a work in progress. It's good to have something typey to breed them back to, and I don't have that yet.

You take a drive and get them
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom