Anyone on a low budget X-mas this year?

Don't have many folks left to celebrate Christmas with. Major family losses this year.
hmm.png

We do every Christmas low budget. There's really no sense in paying for Christmas until June. I make alot of the gifts we give. We focus instead on the serenity and love of the season. Buying outrageous gifts for someone doesn't equate with loving them.

low budget? you mean no budget. Hubby lost his unemployment and I had hours cut to 20 a week. Just applied to welfare for the boys medical. I guess it could be worse? We are warm and decent health.

My family is pretty much on a no-to-low budget..

We've all been collecting Christmas gifts for each other over the past 3 or 4 months.. but it's little cheap things. Nothing expensive.

I feel bad for my little sister. She's only 7 and doesn't understand, so we all make sure she gets the most stuff, even if it's cheap dollar store toys.

we are on a NO budget christmas too....

I got laid off in June and just went back to work... in july we had a MAJOR break down with the truck... we are behind a month in rent because of it all...

i have no clue what we will do for christmas... i was able to stash away a few gifts i found on clearance through out the year but its not much

Quote:
Best thought about overbuying for Christmas EVER! So tired of people not "getting" this!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom