anyone remember these old t.v. shows....

Quote:
Hey Moe, Hey Moe......... Why I awtta........

Loved them too and Abbot & Costello!!!!

Who's on first?
tongue.png

Quote:
My Friend Flicka........Sky King..........Rin Tin Tin......I was even on the Howdy Doody Show when I was 5 years old....and cried when Clarabelle came out. They took me off stage much to my mom's total dismay!
ya.gif

Lassie, Leave it to Beaver, Green Acres, Aadams Family, Twilight Zome, The Jeffersons, and that show where they had the bear (something Ben????)... I used to watch all of those... and Flipper
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Gentle Ben ??

Lassie. What is it Lassie?? Is Timmy in trouble?? that kid got into more tight spots than is normal..
gig.gif

Captain Video.. and the robot
Tobor.. robot spelled backwards. how clever..
lau.gif

Remember these shoes..... Red Ball Jets, SPAULDING saddles,Capezio t-straps,Earth shoes,Go Go Boots,platforms, wedgies, mules, patent leather babydolls with ankle straps? This will really show your age.....the good old days
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Gentle Ben ??

Lassie. What is it Lassie?? Is Timmy in trouble?? that kid got into more tight spots than is normal..
gig.gif

Captain Video.. and the robot
Tobor.. robot spelled backwards. how clever..
lau.gif

ooh gentle ben!..
love.gif

Years ago now when I had cable, I used to watch "NicK at Night" on Nichelodeon, they had all the old TV shows. Once and while we will get some of them late at night on a local TV station here.

Back
Top Bottom