anyone remember these old t.v. shows....

Wacky races with the following line up:

Dick Dastardly and Muttley in the Mean Machine 00 (The double 'O'/ The Double Zero)

The Slag Brothers in the Bouldermobile 01

The Gruesome Twosome in the Creepy Coupe 02

Professor Pat Pending in the Convert-a-Car 03

Red Max in the Crimson Haybailer 04

Penelope Pitstop in the Compact Pussycat 05

Sergeant Blast and Private Meekly in the Army Surplus Special 06 (the Surplus Six)

The Ant Hill Mob in the Bulletproof Bomb 07 (Chug-a-boom) (the Roaring Plenty)

Lazy Luke and Blubber Bear in the Arkansas Chuggabug 08

Peter Perfect in the Turbo Terrific 09 (the Varoom Roadster)

Rufus Ruffcut and Sawtooth in the Buzz Wagon 10

Quote:
I remember Fury, The Rifleman, and My Friend Flicka, as well as Sky King, Bozo the Clown, Milky the Clown, Howdy Doody, Mickey Mouse Club, Lassie, The Wonderful World Of Disney, How about The Adventures of Princess Penelope Pittstop. Johnny Quest, Kimba the Lion.

By the way I found a DVD of some of the Original Episodes of Fury, and Roy Rogers in the $5.00 bins at Wally World.

Also some of the Original Lassie, Rin Tin Tin, and some of the others.

I love the old classics, and so far, almost every show that has been mentioned I can remember. How about the Mod Squad, F-Troop,Shirley Temple Theater,

ANd for you fellow ex-Detroiters How about Million Dollar Movies, George Peroit Presents, Carol Duvall's Craft and garden shows.

I guess you can tell I grew up with the One Eyed Monster, as my mother used to call it. We had one of the first color TV's on the block and I can remember all the neighbors crowded into my parent's living room to watch the moon landing.

I had the set of 3 Fury books, but never got to see the series. Don't know why.

Don't totally discredit us young'uns.

I know Bonanza, Zorro...and know OF Gidget. It used to be my mom's favorite.

Who mentioned "Are You Afraid Of The Dark"? Ks, right? That one's not TOTALLY old, dude.

How about:

Wanted: Dead or Alive (Steve McQueen)
Captain Kangaroo
Wells Fargo (Dale Robertson)
Wyatt Earp (Hugh Hefner)
Twilight Zone (Rod Serling)
Maverick (James Garner & others)

Back
Top Bottom