Anyone see any Roosters?

They all look like pullets. Your Red Sex-Link is sex linked meaning that you can tell their genders at birth, hens are red and white roosters are yellow.
smile.png

Last edited:
Veer67....Thanks, I don't have sex links to my knowledge, the red (brown)and white ones are supposed to be Golden Buff (Buff Orphington) but I got them all from "mypetchicken.com" and I just noticed on the itemized receipt that they wrote "Red Star" in parenthesis after Golden Buff, does that mean they are sex link?
Thanks again
Rod

Veer67....Thanks, I don't have sex links to my knowledge, the red (brown)and white ones are supposed to be Golden Buff (Buff Orphington) but I got them all from "mypetchicken.com" and I just noticed on the itemized receipt that they wrote "Red Star" in parenthesis after Golden Buff, does that mean they are sex link?
Thanks again
Rod

Yes they are the same, A Red Star is another common nickname for a Red Sex-Link. I have also seen them called Golden Comets, Cinnamon Queens, and etc... There are individual crosses for each of those names as well, this link might interest you:
http://www.backyardpoultrymag.com/8-1/what-breed-is-it-understanding-sex-link-chickens/

Back
Top Bottom