Anyone Show Cats?

Quote:
Cats

OK. What type of cats? More specifically, what breed?

Please post photos! I love this type of stuff!

Well I have an Abysinnian Mix.
68534_2009_002.jpg

She knows tricks!!!
big_smile.png
The cat in the background is Rainbow!!
big_smile.png

68534_toby_2010_101.jpg

Picture Perfect!!!
big_smile.png

68534_toby_2010_058.jpg

My Favorite!!!
big_smile.png

68534_toby_2010_091.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could show my cats! But one is a little skittish (wouldn't do well around all those people) and the other is polydactyl, so I can't show him.
sad.png

I love cat shows!

Quote:
Household pet is basically for your domestic short and long haired cats that aren't a particular breed..your common cat. If your cat has unusual markings or a fun personality, they will do well in Household Pet. There are classes for all the different breeds of cats and then there is Household Pet for the "normal" cats..lol I used to take several, one was a tortoise shell, one was a patched tabby with white, one was just a plain tabby cat but had the silliest personality!

I've bred and shown my Cornish Rex cats in CFA and my Munchkin in TICA. Lots of fun and you meet some very interesting people. I also have a Junglebob, he's pretty cool but not a recognized breed (he's an F2).
Slinky

Yeah, Munchkins are pretty cool cats. Denim is a blue point, not the smartest cat in the world, but a real lovebug. He can do most anything our other cats can, just in a little different way. I love how he will sit up like a meercat! Those little front legs just hang there---he'll wave his little paw at me when he wants a goodie. He won 2nd Best Kitten in Show at his debut (at 4 mos.) winning a ribbon several times bigger than him
lol.png

Now he is neutered and is my rug hugging house louse.
Slinky

my grandparents used to show and breed "modern" siamese (least that seems to be what you call them in the states, but id never seen a "traditional untill moving here so they were just siamese in the uk)

beautiful cats!
theyve since gotten out of breeding anything as their age is catching up to them, and my father was never interested...

id like to get into either cornish or devon rex one day in the future.
i also have a soft spot for spynx, ragdolls and modern siams.

Back
Top Bottom