Anyone wanna take a stab at what this one is?

No muffs tufts beard and does have a rump it was just an odd angle in the photo.. (She)? was facing the camera and then turned to look behind her just as I snapped the pic so your actually looking at her pretty much straight on from the front just with her head going left looking way back.
Her rump isn't HUGE but she does have one. Nothing prominant about her tail , kinda short and stubby, yes, but it is there. Single comb, there again not very prominant just starting to grow in actually Kinda an odd pinkish slate like her legs only with more pink. Will try for a better pic..Perhaps a group shot of these birds so you all can see differences.?
idunno.gif

Yup the legs are throwing me off too. that is why I posted here on the forum to get more input! They are kinda slate-ish/ cream-ish combined.... There combs are single and not really coming in fast so = hens right??? Right???? Good! I thought so! They really are becoming attractive birds whatever they are the only thing I don't like so far is they seem to want to follow Houdini (the GLP??) in his/her escapes from the brooder! Just rechecked my math this morning and these "babies" are going on SEVEN weeks!
th.gif

Where has the time gone??? OMG! That makes the Dominatrix Society 12 weeks? eggs before I realize it! WOOHOO!
ya.gif
bun.gif
woot.gif
clap.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Thanks everyone and thanks for the pic help there OneMuch!!! I guess the waiting game has begun for the laying to start in uhm ... oh.... 11 weeks-ish??
hmmm Hope I last that long! They have me so curios already!
Again Thanks for all the guesses!
I don't care I love their coloring and EE's would be a great addition to my little flock!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom