Anyone want to get into shape this summer?

Quote:
Big salads with lots of vinegar, a _little_ olive oil, and salt. Bowl of radishes and salt. That sort of thing.

With me the key is not buying junk food. If I have chips in the house, I will eat them ALL. It is a known thing. I simply can't buy them or they will all be eaten in one sitting!

sounds crazy, but a very cold huge dill pickle helps me a lot. some times I have it with a mini bag of popcorn. I know it sounds strange!!!!!!

That's not strange, I love pickles and popcorn, just haven't tried them at the same time before!
wink.png

wanna know what I had for supper last night? milk and cookies
barnie.gif
. IT WAS GREAT! Naughty naughty. I worked all day sweaty and nasty, then was out side at a friends with their chickens. Didn't get home until 8, had to tend to my chickens, and didnt want anything else. Went right to sleep too.

Did better today. Lean quizines and worked outside again.
ya.gif

Congratulations Ginasmarans! 8 lbs - wow!

I'm still riding my bike to work every other day (3x a week). It's getting addicting.

Yeah, glad to see people back on this thread. Good job on the 3 pounds. I just came on to say I lost another 2. Great job to us.
yippiechickie.gif
Great job to buff on the bike ridding also.

Last edited:
Pretty much as I expected, the diet and exercise bit has not been going well since I got back to work. It's been a sit on my tail and think about the vending machine fest for the last week and a half...

I'll weigh in this weekend and post my status good or bad. That gives me 2 days to catch up for a week and a half of transgressions?

I also haven't been sleeping so I've been doing the food as energy thing. If I could only get a full night's SLEEP it would help so much.

Back
Top Bottom