Anyone want to lose some weight too? So I'm not starvin' by myself?

Split pea soup for lunch, with a piece of toast. Dinner was baked eggplant parmesan, made with very little cheese, and whole wheat pasta with a veggie sauce. Baked apple for dessert.

I walked again today. Tomorrow and the rest of the week are going to be cold, so I don't know what I'll do for exercise. Probably some strength training.

Checking in-
Starting Weight-148#
Goal Weight-125#
Current Weight-The scale said 143.5# this morning, but says about 145-146 now,
hmm.png

Height-5' 4''

I did pretty well today, a small bowl of frosted flakes and a tiny cup of V8 for breakfast, 1/2 package of Ramen Noodles, 2 pieces of wheat bread and butter, and 8 oz. of chocolate milk for lunch, I splurged and had 1 apple pie and a small Frappe at McDonalds, but I hadn't been there for a few days, so that was pretty good. Then for dinner I had a little more V8 and a little bit of white milk, 1 piece of wheat bread and butter, and a serving of Jambalaya brown rice with scallops and shrimp in it. I haven't ate since and will not eat anything after supper. Not sure if you can call this a diet, but I think the weight will come off. I usually eat ice cream of a large glass of chocolate milk at night, and I have stopped that. I also usually have chocolate milk for breakfast, which although tastes good, is 400 calories and not filling at all, so I have to eat again at around 10 instead of 12. Also have almost stopped drinking pop. We went shopping today, and I got more V8 [which is really healthy], bananas, more wheat bread, and 5 pears, which are my favorite fruit. One question:

When is the best time to weigh yourself? I have noticed I weight the least in the morning after I use the bathroom but before I eat. Is that the most accurate time? I weighed 143.5 this morning, but now weigh close to 146. Thanks.
Ashlyn

I don't think it matters what time of day you weigh yourself, but be consistent. The most consistent weight you will get is first thing in the morning, before eating, naked.
Don't weigh yourself more than once a day. It will just mess with your head.

I had weight control oatmeal and coffee for breakfast...a fiber plus bar for snack...chicken soup for lunch...2oz.tostitos and salsa for another snack ...... chicken,broccoli and potatoes for dinner.

You should always weigh yourself in the AM right after your first pee. at night you put on 2 lbs of water weight.

Checking in. After my junk food binge yesterday I ate very good today. Homemade deer stew with veggies for supper. I had rice for breakfast, and a bowl of cereal for lunch. I drank tea rather than soda. Will get water now until just before bed. Not too shabby
smile.png
I weighed this morning and was pleasantly suprised at the 173 staring up at me. That makes 2 so far since I started this(11 since holidays!), and I couldn't be happier with my little number
big_smile.png

Ah, 1231 cals today. Tried the eating through-out the day method today, worked out alright actually. Great if you're a born and bred "grazer" like I am lol. Try it, it works fine!

Weigh first thing in the morning (after you use the bathroom) and definatly don't weigh more than once a day, not even every day. Anything more than once a week will mess with you I've found. Whatever you do, don't ever rely on the scale as the no-fail method, especially around that time of the month. Trust me on that lol.

^^ Several people beat me to it lol.

Last edited:
Starting weight 167, today's weight 166, and I have been eating much less... instead of 3 or 4 pieces of pizza, last night I had 2, and they were small, and home made, with shrimp. Breakfast was a cup of plain nonfat yogurt, 1/2 cup of grape nuts and some slice strawberries on top. lunch will be left over pizza, and dinner is still undecided. congrats to everyone who is losing, or just trying to eat healthier or lurking. Yay to all of us for keeping with it!

Quote:
he.gif
well somehow I put on 2lbs
barnie.gif
dont know what I did wrong this week but I am not a happy camper!I HOPE that it is just muscle weight.I have been running at night with my dogs and pushing hard!my heart rate watch said I burn 300 cals in 20 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom