Anyone want to lose some weight too? So I'm not starvin' by myself?

chickensducks&agoose

Songster
11 Years
Aug 28, 2008
New England.. the cold part.
I need to lose 40 pounds this year. I think I can do it, right? So I thought maybe a few of you would want the same thing maybe, and we could sort of support each other a little bit. I only have 2 real friends, and they are both super thin... so no help there. anyway, If you want to, we can either post current weights, or amounts lost/gained each week or so... and maybe any hints, or super tasty low fat snacks... anyone else in?

Don't starve yourself!

I found the best thing for me, personally, is to skip all the low fat diet type foods, they just make me more hungry! I eat nice tasty food and need alot less of it!
ya.gif

I just cut out sugar from my coffee and stopped drinking pops... and lost 27lbs since july.. Also i try to always leave food on my plate when we go out and smaller portions at home.. Dont starve yourself or you will gain weight.. If your body doesnt knwo when it will eat next it stores all fat to keep just in case.. Good luck.. Fruits and Veggies are good snacks and those little fruit leathers yummy

I am in but it will have to wait till Jan 13 then I am in full force... (I am not going on a diet just before a vacation)

I need to loose about 100
hide.gif
but would be happy with 50

I have the opposite problem... all my friends are ummm.... larger and they dont care what they eat so cheating is very easy

My husband and I are going to try an experiment starting tomorrow. He agreed to try it for a month.

Portions. We will eat whatever, but control portions.

We will look at the nutrition info and only have the recommended portion size.

I'm in. My sister got engaged yesterday and I don't want to be a chunky bridesmaid. 40lbs would be great, but i'd be happy with anything over 20.

I gained about 20 pounds when I quit smoking...and I really should lose all 20. BUT....I like food to much!
lau.gif

I'm in to. I lost 30lbs last year, but gained a lot of it back. I need to lose about 40 more. I don't think I can post other web-sites but there is a free one out there that is great and it has helped me lose weight twice. PM me for more info.

Smaller portions and more fruits and veggie's are a great way to start. Also exercise is very important. Start out walking for 5 mins a day for 3 days a week and increase it every week by 5 mins and that will definitely help speed it up.

Count me in. I need to lose 25. I'm well on my way, I have already started and lost 9 pounds during Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. The 25 is how many MORE I need to drop!!
wink.png
this will be fun!!!!

Back
Top Bottom