Anyone want to lose some weight too? So I'm not starvin' by myself?

I was just at the Breast Clinic this week (Tuesday) for my bone scan/mammogram and weighed in at:

barnie.gif
173.5 lbs. so I will let that be my starting weight.

Let's rock-n-roll!! We can do this Ladies!!
celebrate.gif
Hey, are guys doing this, too??

chickensducks&agoose :

I don't drink much soda (maybe 1/2 a 20 oz... twice a week), don't really like candy, cake, cookies or other 'junk' don't eat chips, dips, sauces, dressings, or anything... so I have a hard time finding things to cut-out. I'm not planning to STARVE myself, because I know that's dumb, and usually rebounds anyway, but honestly, if I'm eating less than I usually do, i'll be starvin', and grumpy...

Sorry didnt mean to give you are hard time about the starving comment...​

Are we going ahead and posting height/weight/goal now or tomorrow? Anyway, just in case I don't "check in" till late tomorrow. 5'9 and 175 on 1-1-10, surely I won't gain by in the morning...LOL! Goal is 150 by whenever we all quit this thread
big_smile.png
There, now I am official and stuff!! See ya'll in the morning at the track!!!
wink.png

I lost 75 pounds and this last year have worked on putting most of it back on. I am back to watching what I eat now and so far it is going fairly well. I am not weighing myself yet though, lol.

Quote:
barnie.gif

Oh, totally for real! I can't stand it that my DH is never hungry - doesn't want breakfast, had too much for lunch, plans to skip dinner! I need to loose at least 40, would love to lose 50. Santa brought me a Wii fitness so I've started with that as well as watching calorie intake. I'm 57, 5'6" and can't tell my weight 'cause my DH thinks that 150 is heavy. Oh, my!

I need to lose 20-30lbs. I quit riding in August and gained 20lbs after losing 40lbs last year!

I started out at 283lbs in 2008, went down to 240lbs started riding and flip flopped between 235lbs and 240lbs because I didn't change my eating habits, quit riding in August to get a job to buy a horse and gained 20lbs from August to December so now I'm almost 260lbs and I've cut back my calories.

I'm eating 2000 calories a day right now, but when I was dieting and taking medication for my weightloss (my metabolism, is D-E-A-D) I was eating 1500 calories a day, doing a short run twice a week and 24 reps of sit ups, leg ups, and some riding exercises daily.

I'm reducing my caloric intake again to probably 1800 calories and hopefully will be taking some western lessons in the spring. I was riding english and jumping before. I lose weight fast when I'm riding, I quit riding officially in grade 9 at age 14, at that time I was 175lbs at 5'9", my bone structure means I'll always be plus size, usually a size 16 or large 15. Between quitting the first time and shipping my horse out west to live with my coach who had moved I gained A LOT of weight and the next year at 16 when I shipped my horse I weighed close to 240lbs!!

I'm now 5'10", 260lbs +/- and a size 18. I should be a size 16.

I'm in too. I would like to get back down to about 135 again before June. I have struggled the last 3 years with my weight and I'm sick of it. Sick of feeling bad about myself, sick of dreading getting ready for work in the morning because nothing fits right anymore and I refuse to buy new clothes in a bigger size when I know I will still not be happy. I want to be confident again in my appearance and wear some of the cute styles that have been out lately that I have missed out on. I WANT MY BIKINI BACK!!!
rant.gif

I will weigh in tomorrow.

Hmm.. I am in too. I was in weight watchers from 6-09 through 11-09 and it worked well, I lost 25 pounds... but have gained it back. I want to get healthy! I am very active but never seem to loose any weight... I am 5' 8" and 232 lbs. Back when I was 18 I had to GAIN weight to join the military but I just didn't stop
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom