Anyone who loves to Crochet?

It's really clear and easy to follow and there all simple stitches. Doesn't take long to make either which is always good
Let me know how it goes.
I will. It'll be a few weeks. I live on an island & will either have to order my yarn online or buy next mainland trip but I have saved this link & will let you know how I go! :)

I've adapted the pattern to create a chick too
20190717_132501.jpg

I go through phases. I spent a lot of time making amigurumi dolls for awhile, then lots of blankets, then washcloths and soap savers for my business, now I'm making mesh bags for groceries. I will make the same pattern several times with different yarns until I'm ready for something new.

I go through phases. I spent a lot of time making amigurumi dolls for awhile, then lots of blankets, then washcloths and soap savers for my business, now I'm making mesh bags for groceries. I will make the same pattern several times with different yarns until I'm ready for something new.
Haha Im the same, i get bored of doing the same thing so keep making lots of different small things to sell.
I made one big blanket but it took a year because i kept getting distracted by other patterns.

Back
Top Bottom