Anyone who loves to Crochet?

Pumpkin pattern...
https://www.planetjune.com/blog/free-crochet-patterns/pumpkin/

Crow...(my files refuse to share, :D so here are screenshots)
Screenshot_20201026-125027_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20201026-125033_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20201026-125038_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20201026-125044_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20201026-125051_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20201026-125100_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20201026-125113_Drive.jpg

Let me know if something is missing here! :D

thank you so much! I think that the computer probably didn't let you show the files because it was a pattern that you have to pay for :oops: You might want to just link it because the creator wants to make money off of it.

thank you so much! I think that the computer probably didn't let you show the files because it was a pattern that you have to pay for :oops: You might want to just link it because the creator wants to make money off of it.
Exactly! I normally don't purchase patterns but this one was only $1 :p I just had to try it. I figured that was why it wouldn't share.

Enjoy the pattern! :)

I love to crochet!
My mom taught me to chain when I was a kid, but that was all she knew how to do. I learned the rest from Pinterest and YouTube. I consider myself a beginner. I can read patterns that aren’t too complicated. If I don’t know what they are talking about then I look up crochet meanings and keep it handy. Lol
These are a few of the things I’ve made.
I made dog sweaters for a while.
View attachment 2224519
Then someone saw the dog sweater and loved the pattern. She wanted a scarf like it. So I made this. View attachment 2224520
I made a bunch of these as Christmas gifts one year. View attachment 2224521
I made this unicorn for my sister when she started selling Lularoe View attachment 2224522
And I made this shawl for my mom. I had made one in purples too. That one I gave to my sister. Sadly I don’t think I took a picture of it. View attachment 2224523
And a snowman family I made of my family to hang on our tree. View attachment 2224524
Do you have any details for the shawl? Like the amount of yarn used or just the pattern you followed?
I've got a ball of yarn containing "peacocky colours"(blues and greens.) that would look lovely in that shawl.

Do you have any details for the shawl? Like the amount of yarn used or just the pattern you followed?
I've got a ball of yarn containing "peacocky colours"(blues and greens.) that would look lovely in that shawl.
I do! I’ve made two shawls from the pattern and they both turned out perfect.
I’ll have to go back and look, but I think it took two balls of yarn. Not completely positive. I made them a couple years ago. I know I still have the saved pattern for them. I’ll find it and post it here🙂

@Casper417
I thought it would take longer to find, but here it is!
*This is not a pattern I designed, I found it on Pinterest. It was free to access so I don’t see the harm in sharing it.*
Just wanted to put that out there.
Thankfully I saved the main page that gives all important info for making the shawl.
61F00759-6886-4E78-945C-975618CB39D7.jpeg

2FBE91F7-5914-439C-A7F1-CB1C3B1E2E7D.jpeg
C0C02F30-87C5-42BD-A695-22E8B455A1A3.jpeg

Don’t forget to block! So important!
6A62EDD2-2EFA-4D88-993E-FF629AFC27D9.jpeg

Please share pictures if you make one🙂 Seeing the pattern again make me want to make another one!

@Casper417
I thought it would take longer to find, but here it is!
*This is not a pattern I designed, I found it on Pinterest. It was free to access so I don’t see the harm in sharing it.*
Just wanted to put that out there.
Thankfully I saved the main page that gives all important info for making the shawl.
View attachment 2408399
View attachment 2408397View attachment 2408398
Don’t forget to block! So important!
View attachment 2408400
Please share pictures if you make one🙂 Seeing the pattern again make me want to make another one!
Wow your pattern collection must be more organised than mine 😁
I have been looking around for a pattern that would use up most of the ball of yarn to show off all the colours. Hopefully this one will.
I will post some pics when i make it, might not be until next year though busy testing patterns just now.

Love the dog jumper you made too 🙂

Back
Top Bottom