Anyone with a Three-Legged-Cat? I am a wreck deciding what to do with my boy....

Awwwww I swear BYC never emails me when new messages get posted anymore! I had no idea ya'll were wondering how he was :p He's doing wonderfully! He just gets around and does things like he always did. I am so amazingly happy that I decided to get the surgery done and we didn't go the other way. It seemed like such a huge deal, but it just wasn't at all in the end! It's REALLY amazing!

Thanks guys so much for all of your support!!!! *hugs to all!*

Best news ever!!! I know the decision is so difficult when you're faced with the choice of amputating or not. I'm so glad you made the decision to go forward with the surgery. I thought about your post often and how you and fang were doing. I assumed since i didn't hear from you everything was ok but i'm glad i know for sure.

Awesome news :)

Go, Fang, Go!
wee.gif

I see this thread was from a while back.... I adopted a three legged cat who we named "3" or "livin' large" is an awesome cat much bigger boned than my others. per the vet he must have lost his leg due to some trauma, the rescue did not have info about how he came to be down a wheel. the guy gets along great he runs so fast you might not realize anything is wrong. he can't jump really high and sometimes on rare occasions he has trouble not getting his only back leg messy with a miss-step in the litter pan/ other than that he has done a great job at keeping our other two in line if the other cats get too crazy he has no problem smacking them in the head of course he licks them when they're acting to his approval. he has done well only thing we worry about is his large appetite. bottom line a three legged cat is a great cat. good luck

Back
Top Bottom