anyone with any other farm animal babies?

Where are you in Upstate NY? To many people this means just north of NYC? I have a friend here in Western NY with adorable little nubian/boar (sp) kids and sonnen/boar babies for sale. They would probably not be great milking goats, rather for meat, but they are so friendly. She lives in Belfast, NY, north of Olean.

Marie,
I have been taking my kids to the local YMCA for horse riding lessons and they have a petting zoo. In one of the pens they have goats and potbellied pigs that seem to get along great.
big_smile.png

im in rochester ny. I dont really mind what kind of goats they are just that they are friendly for my boy to play with. And he would rather get em as young as possible i would guess so they can get to know him.

Well, you are about 1.5 hours away depending on where you are in Rochester. If you contact me on my personal email, I'll give you my friend's name and number. She has a lovely horse farm with goats and chickens (though the chicken operation has something to be desired). She has sweet goats that were very friendly with my kids. I'm sure she'd send you pics if her computer is up. I think the kids are a couple of months old now. Ann & JIll at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom