Anyone with hatch date Oct 15-25?!? Check out this thread!

I want to know how you keep the newly hatched ones from playing roller derby with the unhatched ones? It concerns me that they have moved the others all about!

Quote:
I had the same problem and wanted to pull them out but the group talked me into keeping it closed and waiting. It was very good advice. They all hatched just fine despite be tossed around by the others. I ended up with 9 out of 10. Hang in there. How many more are you waiting to hatch?

In my hatch the little sebright banties pecked at everyone else while they were hatching!
ep.gif

Quote:
I had the same problem and wanted to pull them out but the group talked me into keeping it closed and waiting. It was very good advice. They all hatched just fine despite be tossed around by the others. I ended up with 9 out of 10. Hang in there. How many more are you waiting to hatch?

Yep, I know better than to open it but I would sure like to!
he.gif

Do silkies take longer to hatch? Or could it be that my Brinsea eco 20 is a tad cooler on the back row??? Other chicks hatched day 20 and yesterday morning day 21-then late yesterday 1st silkie and this am 2nd silkie. Is there hope for the last 2??

Last edited:
A Cochin, Sumatra and a Phoenix have hatched. have a Silkie nearly zipped out and many others pipping.

They will be on there own today as we leave soon for the State Fair.

Hopefully their will be many of them in the incubator when we return home today.

Back
Top Bottom