Anyone with me?

quail kid1

Songster
9 Years
Mar 20, 2010
Hello,

Well on Wednesday ( 5th of May ) I will be recieving 6 Indian runner eggs, I have my mini brinsea eco incubator ready to go,
holding humidity at 49% humidity and 99.6 temp, Is anyone setting them the same day?

Regards,

quail kid1

I just put a few eggs in yesterday.. Including a double yolker..just to see. Its just so rare to get twins to hatch I have to at least give it a go. I will be a few days in front... But happy to keep you company for 28 days...
big_smile.png

Quote:
I am not sure the females are: black, mallard, fawn, white, and trout and the males are : true black, white and trout.

Yours?

quail kid1

Last edited:
I have white, black, Cinnamon and Harlequin Runners- They arent colour separated yet- So I hope to get some interesting colours from the mixed colour eggs.

Quote:
WOW...you might have your hands full with that many... I try to set every week or so in smaller numbers rather and settng so many at once. Space is my problem.... But one day when I have some acres I would love to go for a full hundred eggs... Just once...

Quote:
WOW...you might have your hands full with that many... I try to set every week or so in smaller numbers rather and settng so many at once. Space is my problem.... But one day when I have some acres I would love to go for a full hundred eggs... Just once...

Of the 42, whatever hatches half goes to my neighbor and I keep half. Last hatching I only got one ducckling out of 5 so who knows how many I really will get.

Back
Top Bottom