Anyone with me?

Thanks! It's going to be very nice having a support team I think. Don't worry, even if I don't see anything for a while, I'm not going to give up on them until I am totally sure becasue of this:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=337439

Sorry just too long to type out again.
smile.png

I have 2 ducklings and 3 pips from my eggs in the hatcher now! I can't possibly keep them all if I'm going to be hatching some every week, so I have them on CL for $3 each.
sad.png
idunno.gif

Quote:
I hope they hatch out for you
smile.png
, Fingers crossed! Im setting the eggs today
smile.png

quail kid1

Quote:
I hope they hatch out for you
smile.png
, Fingers crossed! Im setting the eggs today
smile.png

quail kid1

wee.gif
That is so great! Can't wait to hear how they do!

Good luck quail kid 1 - hope your hatch goes well. I have 1 pipped tonight... Its in the hatcher now...They are eggs from a young bird..There was four- But I think the others have died .. Sure hope this little one makes it. It will make the wait for the next ones to hatch so much easier.

Quote:
The more the merrier...I wonder how many ducklings we will end up with from on this thread.. We will have to do a count some time in June when the scovies taking the extra week will have hatched.... and lots of photos too of course.

Quote:
The more the merrier...I wonder how many ducklings we will end up with from on this thread.. We will have to do a count some time in June when the scovies taking the extra week will have hatched.... and lots of photos too of course.

I have a pip from my mutt chicken eggs this a.m. I think mutts are fun! Yes, LOTS of pictures!

duckyfromoz:
fl.gif
for your piping babie!

1lpook: I would really like to see pics of the Wood Duck babies!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom