APA 2010 National: Show Results updated in post #1

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
What are you looking for Leghorn Dude? If I had something someone wanted, I would haul it up there to sell.
Anyone else showing Call ducks? I'll be showing Whites and my little Gray drake and maybe one other hen.
Also showing a gorgeous Black Sumatra hen that I am very excited about.
I'd love to meet up with some of you BYC folks up there!

It is the call duck nationals......should be lots of call ducks.......not looking forward to the drive​

Yep, Nationals, I was just asking if any other BYCers would be showing Calls. The White competition is going to be fierce, I've heard.
That will be a long drive for you, but just think of how much fun you'll have!
smile.png

Quote:
Are you going, then???? OH YES!!!! I hope you are going!
hugs.gif

We mailed off the entry form so we will be there....Look us up.
We are showing call ducks...probably too many, not sure if other BYC peope will be there with call ducks. Maybe Duckluck, but not sure. Whites are always pretty stiff, along with gray. Heck, Charlie, Art, and Dennis will be there. We just put some in there to boost the numbers....LOL Our thing is the butterscotch.

Last edited:
Are you home yet, from Ohio Nationals?

Will you be taking stock to Shawnee to sell?

This is the first big show I plan to go to. If I want to purchase, is it best to come early (I assume Friday)? Any tips for newbies like me?

I am thinking of making the trip with my boys that show in 4 H. We'll just be going to see what a big show is like, and purchase if anyone has any birds they are looking for. I know the 11 yo is desperately looking for Naked Necks. The 9 yo likes his Cornish, but I'm not sure if he wants to continue those. If anyone is taking NN, please contact me so we can make arrangements to meet up!

Shelly

Just wanted to bring this up to the top again since it's this weekend.
Everyone still planning on going? Gonna be cold up there(at least for a wimpy South Texan like me).
Have you all arranged any kind of meet up or anything?

The Oklahoma BYCers are meeting for lunch. You would be welcomed to join us
smile.png

Updates are being posted on the "Okies on the BYC" thread.

We are leaving Thursday afternoon instead of Friday morning. We hope to drive straight through and take turns sleeping and driving. We won't be very pretty Friday when we make it to the show Friday ....
lol.png

Mrs. Turbo :

We are leaving Thursday afternoon instead of Friday morning. We hope to drive straight through and take turns sleeping and driving. We won't be very pretty Friday when we make it to the show Friday ....
lol.png

Please drive careful from Little Rock on to Shawnee!!!!! We will be catching I-40 at Little Rock! Will try to have our CB radio on channel 19.​

Back
Top Bottom