Pics
Uhhhh I’m pretty sure they’re just trying to prevent people from having huge hundred pound dogs or “dangerous” breeds or something. Idk. The limit is stupid for sure but I’m sure they have them for a reason. Also that dog is morbidly obese not a little chubby and I would never let mine get like that. I’m sure you’re joking and know this but still.
I'm assuming they don't want people who will get GSDs and the like, mismanage them, and then there's a huge dog bite lawsuit

I'm assuming they don't want people who will get GSDs and the like, mismanage them, and then there's a huge dog bite lawsuit
Or people with huge great danes that have no training at all and make giant messes and knock people nn stuff
They only do it for other people’s safety is what I think
Yeah exactly!!! They probably don’t want a lawsuit. Or some of them might be snooty LOL idk

There's no such thing as a miniature australian shepherd. Are you thinking of miniature american shepherd?
Please don't be one of those people... There absolutely is such a thing as a miniature aust
There's no such thing as a miniature australian shepherd. Are you thinking of miniature american shepherd?
Please don't be one of these people..

3FA8898F-D12D-478E-AF98-36FA5A7878A4.jpeg

This is a mini Aussie, I did take it off the internet

Back
Top Bottom