Apocalypse- an RP

ChickenRadio

Songster
8 Years
Hey guys thanks for looking at this. I have three other rps you might wanna check just check my pro anyway this rp is about the apoclsp? I didnt spell it right but i will later. Please read the plot the rules the ranks then make your form anyway hope you have fun!

Plot:
A stone is flying through space soon the hit earth labs every where are making kids. Not just any kids. Kids with powers to stop the stone. The stone has toxic gas covering it. Making muntants out of animals people and plants. Are you strong enough to live? Are you brave enough to save the world? Come join the fight to save the world.

Mutant animals:

Mutant chicken 6 foot tall /w bronze talons spikey comb and razor sharp beak. Top of foot and leg scales too strong to break while bird is alive. vunerable spots: Under belly and underside of feet. Uses: talons are used for spear tips scales are used for armor.

RULES:
1) be nice to people they will be nice to you
2) inclued other people dont leave anyone out
3) your characters can have a boy/girl friend but no getting married
4) all byc rules apply
5) no cursing not even cr*p or shut up
6) have fun!

Ranks:
Lead female
Lead male
Scout (a warrior or med in training)
Warrior
Med (2 of these)
Look out (at lest 5 of these)
Hunter

Form:

Name:
Nick name:
Pic:
Power:
Other:
Byc user name:

Characters:

Name: Skyler
Appearance: short red hair blue eyes
Nick name: little bird
Pic: N/A
Powers(max of ten): she can shift into any bird she is a pusher meaning she can put thoughts in other peoples head she has an enchanted bow that comes when she needs it goes when she doesn't
Other: N/A
Byc user name: ChickenRadio

Name: Sage
Appearance: Long red hair and sparkling blue/green eyes she has white wings to.
Nick name: N/A
Pic: STILL not working)
Powers (max of ten): She can fly thanks to her wings she like her sister is a pusher
Other: Skyler is her sister. She wanted to become a warrior but got hurt and ended up being a med.
Byc user name: ChickenRadio

Last edited:
Why no one post?
hit.gif

Yelling in all caps isn't going to help you.
Be patient, while waiting you might want to fix your front page up to appear more welcoming and colorful. Proper grammar would help too.
Or maybe you might want to join a more active RP instead? There are already plenty out there.

Isn't there already one just like this? ._.

ETA: Not to sound like a jerk or a critical piece of crap, but I do believe that 44Wolves has made an Apocalyse RP already, called Survivors. Or maybe that's just me.
wink.png

Last edited:
Yelling in all caps isn't going to help you.
Be patient, while waiting you might want to fix your front page up to appear more welcoming and colorful. Proper grammar would help too.
Or maybe you might want to join a more active RP instead? There are already plenty out there.
Maybe. i'm not a very good speller and spell check has left me soooo i don't know what to do...
Isn't there already one just like this? ._.

ETA: Not to sound like a jerk or a critical piece of crap, but I do believe that 44Wolves has made an Apocalyse RP already, called Survivors. Or maybe that's just me.
wink.png
i don't know sing i haven't seen it...

Back
Top Bottom