Apocalypse- an RP

Well, let me give you some tips on how to avoid that.
wink.png

You've gotta come up with something original, ya know? Many people have written stories or made RPs or movies about an apocalypse, it's very common to think of. But sometimes you gotta think of something that you doubt no one has ever come up with before.

Or, if you want to base it off of a movie or book, you can also do that, but with a different plot than the book/movie, otherwise it will simply be a repeat of it, and there would be no point, you get what I'm saying, right? I'm going to use my Warrior Cats RP as an example. See, instead of using the Clans in the books, I came up with two of my own, and let other BYCers come up with their own Clans. It has a very different plot than the books, but it also has the ritual events that happen in the books. Ex: Gatherings, apprentice ceremonies, warrior ceremonies. And it also has the warfare between the Clans and wild encounters as it does in the books, but not the exact same. Ex: Battles, distrust, stealing, crossing borders, dog attack, rogue encounters, foxes, wars, feuds between the Clans, etc.

You get what I'm saying?

Oe ma gawsh. Being critical again.
th.gif

Last edited:
wink.png

You've gotta come up with something original, ya know? Many people have written stories or made RPs or movies about an apocalyse, it's very common to think of. But sometimes you gotta think of something that you doubt no one has ever come up with before.

Or, if you want to base it off of a movie or book, you can also do that, but with a different plot than the book/movie, otherwise it will simply be a repeat of it, and there would be no point, you get what I'm saying, right? I'm going to use my Warrior Cats RP as an example. See, instead of using the Clans in the books, I came up with two of my own, and let other BYCers come up with their own Clans. It has a very different plot than the books, but it also has the ritual events that happen in the books. Ex: Gatherings, apprentice ceremonies, warrior ceremonies. And it also has the warfare between the Clans and wild encounters as it does in the books, but not the exact same. Ex: Battles, distrust, stealing, crossing borders, dog attack, rogue encounters, foxes, wars, feuds between the Clans, etc.

You get what I'm saying?

th.gif
No, it's not a bad thing to be critical sometimes. You're being helpful. You've listed important points.

wink.png

You've gotta come up with something original, ya know? Many people have written stories or made RPs or movies about an apocalyse, it's very common to think of. But sometimes you gotta think of something that you doubt no one has ever come up with before.

You get what I'm saying?

th.gif
Yeah but i couldn't think of a book or movie... *mutters* maybe with and wiz... i don't think any one here has read it..

XD

Back
Top Bottom