Apple Cider Vinegar

Scientific Studies? Sorry but the Scientific study posted is no more scientific
(or objective) than that famous 'scientific' study that claimed that famous ocean liner, the Titanic was unsinkable. In fact this scientific study is little more than a personal testimonial like the Titanic's claim to Invulnerable.

Furthermore, in none of these studies were the beginning blood sugar or fat levels comparable to each other. Also any scientific study conducted once with only 7 test subjects is fatally flawed from the get go. I am constantly telling people that you paid good money for your chickens and that you should do with them as you see best. The same applies to your body and to a large extent what you are allowed to put into your body, including apple cider. However this tolerance ends when false claims are made and honest but trusting people put their faith, not to mention their health and hard earned money into these made up claims.

As for lumping Political ideologies in with false or misleading claims made about apple cider vinegar or any thing else for that matter, this is a lame attempt to drag a red herring across the path to either hide the truth or else rally like minded individuals into the fray. When someone touts something that is not proven fact and that non-information takes on a life of its own despite facts or non-proof, or has the potential to cause harm, then in my book that is criminal.
/\/\/\
This. Exactly. Brilliantly said.

I use it in my water. One tablespoon per gallon of water. The only reason I do is that it helps keep down algae and mold. (I think). I do clean and change my water every other day, but it helps keep it clean. Not sure about all the other reasons people use it.

Back
Top Bottom