April 2018 Dog Show

Lauren Adams

Songster
Oct 29, 2017
MI
Hello, I thought it would be fun to have a Dog show. So I having a dog show lol! All BYC rules apply please enter name, age, breed, and if you want to personality. The winner of this contest will get a special edit to their picture. The picture will get judged by healthiness of the dog background of where your dog is how much of the dog you can see (tip don't just post a pic of your dogs head pic below is not the best)! Enjoy start entering! Winner will get a special edit to their photo!

Example:
image.jpg

Name: Cooper
Breed: Boxer
Personality: Cooper is a bundle of joy I think in that pic he was eyeing one of the hens! He loves treats especially peanut butter! He loves chickens but gets over exited around them so for the chickens safety we only let Cooper look at them!

Last edited:
00T0T_iYCDdvnLbaS_600x450.jpg

Kade
6 yrs old
Australian Shepherd
We rescued Kade from a poor situation and although very cautious at first he soon warmed up and has became a great addition to our family.
He helps with rounding up and putting up our livestock, patrols and protects our family and property and most importantly is a perfect family dog. He loves spending time with the kids and has been known to let our little one climb on his back to reach snacks off the counter. Of course he then gets to share in the snacks.

A couple bonus pics not to be judged.
01010_fWkDCfvdPtn_600x450.jpg
00404_tF5rj4SmCp_600x450.jpg

Hello, I thought it would be fun to have a Dog show. So I having a dog show lol! All BYC rules apply please enter name, age, breed, and if you want to personality. The winner of this contest will get a special edit to their picture. The picture will get judged by healthiness of the dog background of where your dog is how much of the dog you can see (tip don't just post a pic of your dogs head pic below is not the best)! Enjoy start entering! Winner will get a special edit to their photo!

Example:
View attachment 1320499

Name: Cooper
Breed: Boxer
Personality: Cooper is a bundle of joy I think in that pic he was eyeing one of the hens! He loves treats especially peanut butter! He loves chickens but gets over exited around them so for the chickens safety we only let Cooper look at them!
I love ALL dogs but I love the Boxer breed the most.
Cooper :love

Back
Top Bottom