April Egg Swap....Partners pending

I will have to ship mine out on Monday. Dont want them to sit at Post Office over weekend if for some reason the small town post office dont get them out when they are suppose to. Its so old they dont even have a postage machine so expect alot of stamps! At Xmas I sent a package that cost $19 and when my son got it, it had rows and rows of stamps. Small Towns!!!!!!!

Stamps work great as long as you take them to the counter at the PO. If you do a carrier pickup they won't take packages with just stamps for postage. Also make sure they stamp it with the teal green air approval stamp.​

It was the post office that put all the stamps on it. I didnt know they didnt have a machine until my son called asking me why I put so many stamps on it. It was pretty funny. He tried to salvage some but they actually postmarked each and every one of them. There was about 45 stamps on box about the size of a large shoebox.

This is getting
barnie.gif
! ! I want to know, how horrible is that, when I can't send out my eggs until Fri-Mon. It is like cheating on a test or something....

Poor somebody in the south 1/2 of the US is going to have to wait a couple of days....sorry! I will try to send a few extras to make up for the wait.
wink.png

Quote:
Well, that is very nice of you, though they don't have to be sent until the 28th I believe. Mine should go out on Saturday, though it could be Monday. The person that I get these eggs from sells a few dozen at church, and I believe I have about cleaned them out for this week! They will need a few days to get their quota
big_smile.png

Mine are going to someone in the Great Plains area.......
wink.png

hu.gif
I think I am in the plains.....
wink.png

Hey Shelley, I will give you a hint....My eggs aren't traveling to the great state of Kentucky. We used to live there, we miss it a lot. My son was born there.

Oh really? Where did you live at? I really like it here, except for the lack of jobs. Of course, now there are no jobs anywhere, but there are never jobs here, even when the economy is good!

Quote:
We actually lived in Louisville. I can't believe that it has been about 8 years since we moved back here. We visited in Mar of 08. We made some wonderful, lifelong friends.

Back
Top Bottom