April Egg Swap....Partners pending

Barnyard

Addicted to Quack
12 Years
Aug 5, 2007
Southwest Georgia
I want everybody to feel that they can join and that the eggs will be sent. That is why I set a deadline. Please make sure that you are ready for eggs when you join this swap. It is no fun when we have to wait for incubator's to get empty. I am not trying to be ugly, but this is the way it needs to be.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Rules
This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.
The BYC Staff is sensitive because some past swaps have not worked out. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers not following through on their commitments in the past.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So big rule #1 If you have mutts you will probably only get mutts
#2 You can NOT pick a certain breed
#3 Cutoff for swap entry is April 17th at midnight.
#4 the eggs have to be in the mail on or before the 28th
#5 Everyone will be required to send 6 eggs (you're welcome to send more)

I will reply to e-mails to let you know I received it. Write again if you don't hear from me w/in 24 hrs. Please send me a email with the following information:

BYC Name
Real Name
Address
Phone #
Have
Want

Please choose from the following categories:

Large Fowl Pure
Large Fowl Mix
Bantam Pure
Bantam Mix
Waterfowl
Other
*Anything
*Only available as a "want" selection.

Do not post what you want or have on this thread. Do not send me a PM with your info. To be entered in this swap, please post that you want to enter this months swap, and send an email to [email protected] with the listed information. Thanks!

*****If something happens and you can not get your eggs out on time please contact me I will pass along the info Thanks!!***** Happy Hatching

Last edited:
I just wanted to tell everyone that I will be going out of town on April 9th and I will not return until April 12th. During that time I will not be able to respond to emails. I will answer all emails when I return home.

I'm thinking about it except my 'bators are already full so I better wait until the next month. The last one I was in was fun.

My bator is full right now but I'm getting ready to move some to the hatcher. I have eggs galore that I want to add to the incubator but I might have to give in and remove the egg turner at this point! Yikes!!! LOL I have eggs hatching next week and the week after that too. So somewhere I'll get more in there.
wink.png

Can you say hatchaholic???

I'm In
ya.gif
I will have room in my bator by around then
woot.gif
then that maybe my last hatching for this spring
idunno.gif
I did say spring doesn't mean I won't try 1 or 2 during the summer
gig.gif

Barnyard can ya use my email / list for the March swap for this one?
caf.gif
If not I will forwad it to you tonight.
Thanks
clap.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom