April Egg Swap....Partners pending

woo hoo! i got my eggies! i got my eggies! lalalalalalalalala
*doing the happy egg dance*

and a bunch of 'em too! there are 9 big honker eggs with "35 days" written on 'em and 4 smaller eggs with "28 days" written on 'em.

i believe the 35 day-ers might just tick my husband off , but they will tickle me to death! thank you trading partner, whoever you are!
i can't wait for 'em to hatch!

Quote:
oooooh, i know what the 35 dayers are! i have some in my bator too right now! (did the person tell you what they are or is it a surprise, i don't want to ruin it!)

you are going to be thrilled!
big_smile.png

Quote:
i have not received any either, but they may be in the post systems still. i am waiting patiently. the suspense is pretty exciting!
big_smile.png

I have sent your person a PM also.

Quote:
oooooh, i know what the 35 dayers are! i have some in my bator too right now! (did the person tell you what they are or is it a surprise, i don't want to ruin it!)

you are going to be thrilled!
big_smile.png

nope..........there's no return address, no note in the box, nada!
the only clues are what's noted on the eggies................35 days and 28 days............dum da dum...........the plot thickens!

Quote:
i think i know.........in general.

a) waterfowl

b) 35 days = the "m" word that we don't say out loud when my dh is around *grins*

c 28 days = some kind of duck

that being said, the possibilities are endless as to the specifics of what they might be! if only i hadn't broken that crystal ball last week!

Back
Top Bottom