April Egg Swap....Partners pending

My eggs went out to WV yesterday, per the recipent's request. Hope you get a great hatch! The Silver Seabright & OEG eggs I got are snuggled right down in the bator...Thanks Jen. You did a wonderful job packing.

I have 5 eggs, so mine should definitely go out tomorrow.
celebrate.gif

I know my partner is waiting anxiously...Sorry.
hmm.png

Quote:
Glad they made it!! I was worried after the zip being wrong took them to post office and they said the zip was for Ga not NH had to bring them home Pm Tiffany tell her the prob wait for her to get back with correct Zip then back to the post office. I think the post office should have been able to figure out the 0 & 3 were reveresed nothing major its not like I had 5 wrong #!!!
wee.gif

You would think the PO would have opened its big book it has with all the towns zip codes in it...

That is what I thought but no they sent me home to find the right one. Not the friedliest lady at the post office. Every time I get another box of eggs she says "Don't you have enough? I thought you would be done with this how many birds do you have now? Since that comment I have had to more boxes of eggs come and waiting on the one from my partner!!
wee.gif

Quote:
my lady brings them to my front door!!!
smile.png

Mine does to
celebrate.gif

Same here.
clap.gif
and if I am not at home - they leave them in a special place for me and then leave a note in the mailbox.
The place I send out eggs, gets excited everytime I come in, she can't believe that I am selling eggs. She also helps me with labels, boxes, and packing materials.
big_smile.png

Eggs are here
celebrate.gif

And she sent with the eggs a cute chicken shaped country sign* that says "Bless this nest"...That was so sweet...And all I sent her was some eggs...
My daughter will be happy she has been wanting me to get some NN types...
These should fit right in with the new bantam pen ill be making...
Thank you....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom