Announcement April Fools' 2019 - BYC Now Fully Self-Moderated

Pics
I am for sure..:p

I think everyone else is too

Forms are boring.. I like the nails and coffin or duck pool ideas better..:D

:lau

I did nothing. The plaintiff is lying.

:lau how do we know the truth?

I refuse to fill out a form on the grounds it may intimidate me infuriate me! Or something along those lines.

Sound logic.

Moderation cannot be questioned on the open forum

So is this a dictatorship now? :lau

Okie dokie.... y'all have fun then..:frow

Noooo

Miss Lydia.... Requests without forms will be ignored. Or turned to impound the requester.

Harsh lol

Win what?

I love y'all. Ralphie, I'm working on a custom hat for you.

A tin foil hat?

I'm not just gonna run wild, I'm gonna run with scissors.:old I'm also gonna eat cake for breakfast.... Um.... Does anybody have any cake?

:lau

Happy birthday! If I send you a present, can I have all of what's left instead of sharing?

I will buy another for everyone else, not to worry lol

I don’t think he will like that very much :lau

You two may have to duel for the title.
It's okay, I already made @duluthralphie His crown
s-l300.jpg

Actually yes!!! And I did that exact same thing this morning!! :lau :oops:

My birthday was yesterday. Better hurry though, quite a lot is gone already :oops:

View attachment 1722858 View attachment 1722859 View attachment 1722861 View attachment 1722862 View attachment 1722863

Happy Belated!!! :wee Good luck getting a present from Banty any time soon. international mail will take FOREVER to get there. Best to just leave the cake with me for safe keeping. I've got the perfect spot to put it.

Happy Belated!!! :wee Good luck getting a present from Banty any time soon. international mail will take FOREVER to get there. Best to just leave the cake with me for safe keeping. I've got the perfect spot to put it.
Banty is putting on her running shoes to deliver it personally.

(Never underestimate my tenacity when cake is available.)

Back
Top Bottom