Announcement April Fools' 2019 - BYC Now Fully Self-Moderated

Pics
It's okay, I already made @duluthralphie His crown
View attachment 1722891

Happy Belated!!! :wee Good luck getting a present from Banty any time soon. international mail will take FOREVER to get there. Best to just leave the cake with me for safe keeping. I've got the perfect spot to put it.

The title has a set term of 25 years.

Banty is putting on her running shoes to deliver it personally.

(Never underestimate my tenacity when cake is available.)

I'll race you. You know I keep adult diapers in my car for this kind of thing.

I happen to prefer pie! Glorious pie!

I'm a faster runner.

I love pie, but I've got a soft spot for icing. Particularly storebought. :drool

I just pictured you with a big spoon with a jar of icing in front of you while you’re drooling.

:lau I can’t breathe :lau

I’m about to take two batches of banana biscotti out of the oven. One with chocolate chips, and one with white chips.
Banti, if FMF beats you to the cake, I’ll bring you some biscotti. No coffee, that’s mine! Oh, and you might have to fight the dog. He loves biscotti.
Can Cy have Biscotti? :)

I just pictured you with a big spoon with a jar of icing in front of you while you’re drooling.
You're not wrong.

I’m about to take two batches of banana biscotti out of the oven. One with chocolate chips, and one with white chips.
Banti, if FMF beats you to the cake, I’ll bring you some biscotti. No coffee, that’s mine! Oh, and you might have to fight the dog. He loves biscotti.
Hot diggety! I'll hand deliver the cake to everyone else under those circumstances. I'll bring my own coffee.

Back
Top Bottom