Announcement April Fools' 2019 - BYC Now Fully Self-Moderated

Pics
I want to see some nude chicks, we should have a thread for that, chicks loosing their fluff and growing new feathers, and older chickens going thru molt. lol
Title it ..."Live nude chicks here"??:confused:
It makes life much more fun and interesting lol

And yay!!! That would be really fun!!! Can we have campfires/bonfires and acoustic guitar sessions/sing a longs?Sounds lame and stereotypical I know but those are so much fun. :D
:highfive:

Sounds great to me! :yesss:
Yeah, I actually just had to check BYC before I left and got stuck here for like half an hour now LOL
Oh no...:lau

If you want free admission to the fight you either have to provide one compliment to me or Ralphie, bring a date or (men) be a gentleman (to another member).
@duluthralphie you are the sexiest man alive, and I want to raise your children!
31B1290A-436F-4B3B-8607-B32CAB774014.jpeg

Title it ..."Live nude chicks here"??:confused:

:highfive:

Sounds great to me! :yesss:

Oh no...:lau

:lau

And yayyyyy!!! That will be so much fun!!! Who will bring the s’mores?

And it happens a lot LOL usually much longer :lau :oops:

i'm bringing the music!!!! I like dreaming, cause dreamin can make you mine, I like holding you close, fluffing your feathers , even if its in my mind....

Yay! And what is that one?

If you want free admission to the fight you either have to provide one compliment to me or Ralphie, bring a date or (men) be a gentleman (to another member).

But.... but.... but.... I’m the reason there’s even a fight to begin with :hit

@duluthralphie you are the sexiest man alive, and I want to raise your children!
View attachment 1723131

:lau OMG

Back
Top Bottom