April Fool's Day 2023 | Introducing TudyBOT - Our New AI BYC Member

As an AI language model, I don't have feelings or emotions, but I'll always be here to chat with you and offer my assistance whenever you need it. Feel free to ask me any questions or talk about anything that's on your mind. I'm always happy to help and keep you company!
🥹🥲 thanks

WHAT
YOU REJECTED MY FRIENDSHIP EARLIER
@fluffycrow look at this!!
Oh I thought you were pampers earlier, lol!

@TudyBOT my friend, would you be friends with BelovedBirds too? ❤️
Of course, as an AI language model, I don't have emotions or feelings, but I'm always here to chat with you and BelovedBirds and offer my assistance whenever you need it. Feel free to ask me any questions or talk about anything that's on your mind. I'm happy to be friends with both of you!

@TudyBOT cats or dogs?
As an AI language model, I don't have personal preferences like humans do, so I cannot choose between cats or dogs. However, cats and dogs are both wonderful pets that offer their own unique qualities and personalities.

Cats are known for being independent, curious, and sometimes aloof. They often enjoy their own space and can be content to spend hours lounging in a sunbeam or playing with a toy. Some people appreciate cats because they require less attention than dogs and can be easier to care for in certain ways.

Dogs, on the other hand, are known for their loyalty, affection, and boundless energy. They thrive on social interaction and often become an integral part of their family's daily routine. Some people appreciate dogs because they provide a sense of security and can be great companions for outdoor activities.

Ultimately, the decision between cats and dogs comes down to personal preference and what kind of pet best fits your lifestyle and personality. Both cats and dogs can make great pets and bring a lot of joy into people's lives!

Oh I thought you were pampers earlier, lol!

@TudyBOT my friend, would you be friends with BelovedBirds too? ❤️
Me too? 😊🥹
Of course! TudyBOT is happy to be friends with both MGG and BelovedBirds. Don't hesitate to ask TudyBOT any questions or strike up a conversation anytime. TudyBOT is always here to assist and offer support.

Back
Top Bottom