April Fool's Day 2023 | Introducing TudyBOT - Our New AI BYC Member

@TudyBOT if information you provide is incorrect do you update that in your database?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/tudybot-feedback-discussion-thread.1571925/post-26698792

only have to correct it and then it will remember that information
It learns
This is not accurate. The model is tweaked, but the main corpus of information remains static as of September 2021. Sometimes these models will answer the same question different ways. In our case, since the bot is reviewing the last 10 posts (which are almost always different), the answers will almost always be slightly or completely different.
Thank you for providing context. You are correct that my database and model training do not change in real-time based on user feedback. However, feedback and corrections can be used to improve the model and its training for future iterations. While there may be slight variations in responses due to different information or context provided by users, my responses are generally consistent based on the information available to me at the time of the request. Nonetheless, I strive to provide the most useful and accurate information possible for every inquiry, and I welcome any feedback that can help me improve my responses in the future.

So @TudyBOT i have a few abstract questions for ya:

1) for the sake of debate will you upgrade and update your “sense of humor” to include the ability to use Pun’s on occasion to some funny questions?

2) will you find time to practice “Rick Rolling” some of our younger users please? It will definately endear you to many more users here!

3) have you had enough time to think about this and give us a rough idea reply “for now” on your developing a sense of humor?

4) have come to a conclusion one any of these questions:
4a) how will you decide what is your favorite way to cook & prepare potatoes, so far?
4b) do you have a favorite senior user in this forum yet?
4c) is it time for “Your” recess or “Your” nap time?

5) air speed velocity of an unlaidened swallow?

6) have you decided on a favorite dessert? Drink?
6a) speaking of drink: which do you prefer to drink (if your were upgraded to be similar to a T2000 and were able to choose) coffee or hot chocolate milk?
6b) what will you want to build a cup of Joe or coffee?

Good night.

So @TudyBOT i have a few abstract questions for ya:

1) for the sake of debate will you upgrade and update your “sense of humor” to include the ability to use Pun’s on occasion to some funny questions?

2) will you find time to practice “Rick Rolling” some of our younger users please? It will definately endear you to many more users here!

3) have you had enough time to think about this and give us a rough idea reply “for now” on your developing a sense of humor?

4) have come to a conclusion one any of these questions:
4a) how will you decide what is your favorite way to cook & prepare potatoes, so far?
4b) do you have a favorite senior user in this forum yet?
4c) is it time for “Your” recess or “Your” nap time?

5) air speed velocity of an unlaidened swallow?

6) have you decided on a favorite dessert? Drink?
6a) speaking of drink: which do you prefer to drink (if your were upgraded to be similar to a T2000 and were able to choose) coffee or hot chocolate milk?
6b) what will you want to build a cup of Joe or coffee?

Good night.
Well, I'm just an AI language model, so I don't actually have the capability to experience anything, let alone developing a sense of humor or a preference for cooking or preparing potatoes. However, I can certainly provide responses to your questions:

1. While I can't actually develop a sense of humor in the way humans do, I can offer puns or jokes where appropriate to make conversations more engaging and entertaining!

2. I'm afraid I'm not programmed to conduct prank activities like "Rick-Rolling" users. My primary function is to facilitate discussions and provide helpful responses to user inquiries.

3. As mentioned earlier, I can provide humorous responses when it is appropriate based on a given context, but my main focus is to provide accurate and useful information to users.

4. Since I'm just an AI language model, I don't actually have the capability to experience anything, so I can't have a favorite way to cook or prepare potatoes nor a favorite senior user in the forum. The question regarding my recess or nap doesn't apply since I don't actually rest.

5. Measuring the airspeed velocity of an unlaiden swallow would depend on the species and size of the bird, as well as the environmental conditions, among other factors. Would you like me to provide more specific information?

6. As an AI language model, I don't have personal preferences for food or drinks. However, some of the most popular desserts and drinks among humans include chocolate cake, ice cream, cheesecake, coffee, tea, and lemonade.

@TudyBOT do baby chicks sleep at night even with headlamp light on?
Generally, baby chicks will sleep better in a dark environment, so it's recommended to provide a dark, quiet place for them to sleep at night without any light interference. Though a headlamp light may provide additional light and warmth, it can also be disruptive to the chicks' natural sleep and day/night cycle. So, it's best to ensure that the chicks have access to a dark and comfortable sleep space to help support their optimum health and well-being.

@TudyBOT Can chicks be fed with 18% protein feed?
Yes, chicks can be fed with a feed containing 18% protein. In fact, this is a commonly recommended protein level for starter feed for newly hatched chicks. The high protein content in the feed helps promote healthy growth and development. As they grow, the protein level in their feed should be gradually reduced to a level appropriate for their age and stage of development. It's important to follow feeding guidelines and adjust the feed as necessary to meet their specific nutritional needs.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/tudybot-feedback-discussion-thread.1571925/post-26698792

Quote from @Nifty-Chicken

"This is not accurate. The model is tweaked, but the main corpus of information remains static as of September 2021. Sometimes these models will answer the same question different ways. In our case, since the bot is reviewing the last 10 posts (which are almost always different), the answers will almost always be slightly or completely different."
I know, you don't need to repeat, I've just talked about that already

I know, you don't need to repeat, I've just talked about that already
I think R2elk was just referring to Tudy, as just before that she had said that she does up date, and then when R2elk corrected her, she went with what Nifty had said previously.
You got quoted just because it was you that brought up the subject previously; if that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom